| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Barcelona in August is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 66.2mm (2.6in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 6 days.
- In August the blue above Barcelona is slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:42 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 13:47.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Barcelona August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Barcelona, Spain
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Barcelona:
- Gourdon, France - 388.5 kms (241.4 miles) N
- Toulouse, France - 265 kms (164.7 miles) NNW
- Biarritz, France - 382.1 kms (237.4 miles) NW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 405.4 kms (251.9 miles) NW
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) NNW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 386.5 kms (240.2 miles) WNW
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) W
- Tortosa, Spain - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) WSW
- Valencia, Spain - 294.5 kms (183 miles) SW
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 423.7 kms (263.3 miles) SW
- Ibiza, Spain - 274.9 kms (170.9 miles) SSW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 392.2 kms (243.7 miles) SW
- Nîmes/ Courbessac, France - 343.3 kms (213.3 miles) NNE
- Montpellier, France - 298.5 kms (185.5 miles) NNE
- Marseille, France - 351.7 kms (218.5 miles) NE
- Toulon, France - 375.2 kms (233.1 miles) ENE
- Perpignan, France - 173.8 kms (108 miles) NNE
- Gerona/ Costa Brava, Spain - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) NE
- Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) SE
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) SSE